- All rent quotes are in US Dollars. All payments are to be in US Dollars. Payments may be made by Mastercard or Visa (automatically converted to USD); personal check from a US Bank; or a bank wire transfer.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation, with remainder due no later than 60 days before arrival date.
- If reservation is made less than 60 days before arrival date, entire payment is due at time of reservation.
- All Holiday reservations require payment in full at time of reservation. The holidays include: US Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and will be processed from date of receipt of notice. E-mail to: email@example.com
- A $25.00 charge will be applied for all changes made to the reservation after the deposit has been made, with the exception of extending the reservation.
- $500 deposit required for groups of 9 or more (both houses booking together).
- Cancellation prior to 60 days from arrival date will result in the forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeiture of 75% of the Total Rent.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeiture of 100% of Total Rent.
- There are no refunds on cancelled holiday reservations. The holidays include: US Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks.
- There are no refunds due to acts of nature and/or elements over which the owner has no control.
- There are no refunds due to bad weather or hurricanes.
Here are three recommended sites for travel insurance:
Acceptable Use of Tropical Evergreens Rental Property:
- Any use of a dwelling other than residential during a family vacation must be approved in advance by the property management and/or owner. No weddings, parties or large gatherings are permissible without owner approval and prior security deposit in place.
For questions, call toll free 1-877-363-2717